- Been recovering from three weeks of fun and teacher training in Kyrgyzstan!
- Started a new job in Change Management – to be covered on this blog soon.
- Set up a lunchtime German conversation group with my colleague Rachel, in the hope of putting my language to good use.
- Eaten some delicious meals at the Chester Arms, the Pickled Walnut, and Manos.
- Started planning the autumn term at FELLOW.
- Picked more blackberries than I know how to cook.
- Met representatives from the University of Oxford to discuss an ESOL project they are planning to support local Syrian and Kurdish communities.
- Acquired a new housemate!