- Considered the cultural importance of handwriting thanks to ‘Who needs handwriting?’, a great podcast episode from Freakonomics.
- Shared this fascinating simulation of reading with dyslexia with my colleagues.
- Secured my first donation of books for Erayim!
- Finished reading my first novel in German (Der Vorleser by Bernhard Schlink).
- Done a spot of tutoring… always fun to teach one-to-one.
- Signed up for One Stop English (a tutor needs materials!) and been overwhelmed by the amount of content available on the site.
- Attended a fantastic lecture by Professor Nannerl O. Keohane entitled ‘Women as Leaders’ at the equally fantastic Blavatnik School of Government.
- Tried Gefilte fish for the first time – and loved it.
- Spent some of the Easter break walking the Thames Path. Recommended!