- Completed my first MOOC! (Oxford Teachers’ Academy Teaching English to Teenagers, if you’re interested)
- Given my French a workout with the help of myfrenchfilmfestival.com, a fantastic annual online festival. Check it out next year!
- Enjoyed (and appreciated) this brilliant Vice article on ESOL in the USA.
- Celebrated a friend’s birthday with a stand-up set by Isy Suttie, and some delicious Indian street food at Bhel Puri.
- Considered LX in ELT materials design, with the help of Nick Robinson’s blog post and webinar. I’m looking forward to learning more about this in the coming months.
- Been contemplating ways of improving FELLOW volunteer recruitment.
- Been getting excited about my Dad’s plans to learn Italian!
- Wondered whether Spritz could help me improve my own language skills…
- Bought my plane tickets to Bishkek, as well as this book – which means I am actually going to Kyrgyzstan this summer!