This month I have…
- Been published in the Guardian! Can you spot my travel tip…? Hint: I should’ve done a copy edit.
- Laughed out loud and contemplated life’s big questions with Aziz Ansari’s Master of None.
- Entered this competition in the hope of winning a return visit to my beloved Switzerland.
- Caught up on some old episodes of This American Life. Check out August’s two-part series ‘The Problem We All Live With’ for an eye-opening discussion of racial integration in American schools.
- Been reading about Russia’s educational reforms on The Pie (my new favourite international education site).
- Used (overused?) Facebook’s ‘save’ feature to capture all the interesting teacher tips that have popped up in my timeline.
- Followed Simon Reeve through Ireland in his latest BBC documentary.
- Been exploring the topic of millennials in the workplace, thanks to great articles on Forbes, Pew Research Center, and PWC.
- Hosted old and new friends from the USA, UK, and Spain (and been promised a mini break in Costa Brava next summer!).
- Been contemplating whether to start 2016 with a bullet journal.
- Been dreaming about summer in Kyrgyzstan. Only a few months to go!
- Not slept as much as I should have done…